Thursday, October 17, 2013

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

     Okay, here's a pet peeve of mine. (names are totally random)

  • Joe: Did you see that guy?
  • Bob: The gay guy? Yeah, what a fag. haha
  • Joe: haha Seriously, so gay. How stupid.
  • Bob: Gay people are just so weird.
  • Joe: I know right!? They need to straighten out.
  • Both: hahahaha
     For the record, I didn't make this conversation up. I heard this take place yesterday. All I can say is, those two need to learn a lesson in respect. Everybody is different. Just because somebody is gay or fat or doesn't have the same opinions and beliefs as you, doesn't automatically make you better than them. And I HATE more than anything to associate with people that are stubborn enough to believe that they're better than everyone else. 

     One of the largest problems I've had this entire month is worrying about people judging me. Of course, I'm finally starting to realize how much I shouldn't care about what others think. Anyway, what right is it of theirs to judge me? We're all the same. Just a spirit in a body. Deal with it. I can do what I want as long as I respect others as well. 

     *The Golden Rule* - Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. 

     I wonder if people actually understand the meaning of that. Let me put it in easier terms.

     *The Golden Rule* - If you're nice to people, they'll be nice to you.

     And for the truly stubborn people.

     *The Golden Rule* - Shut your mouth before I slap you.

     Perfect, I hope that gets the point across. I just can't stand it when I'm having a perfectly good day, and then someone has to go and ruin it by people a total butt. Don't be one of those people. Please just be respectful. I know most of you are, and that's awesome. 





     On a much happier note, the Unison choir concert last night was phenomenal. I'm truly loving the people and the music. We start CHRISTMAS music next week. I am so insanely excited. Of course, Halloween is in 2 weeks, so I guess I should focus on that first....and then Thanksgiving...whatever. I'm still super excited for Christmas. 

     Also, I should start figuring out what my Halloween costume will be. Hmm...I'm a total nerd, so characters from books, movies and video games are all possible. Any suggestions? 

     I could finally be Link (From Legend of Zelda)? 

     Thanks for reading! Today is my first FULL day of work. *Super stoked* Hopefully I don't die. So long, Blogosphere. 

1 comment: