Monday, October 28, 2013

Masking Myself

     Continuing on my masks post. This one will just have one mask, though. And it's the one I've been struggling with lately.


     Masks of Singularity:
For some reason, when I need someone the most, I push everyone away. And I know for a fact that so many people do this. I don't know if there is a single known reason why we do this.
Only speaking from experience, I think we do this because of fear of the unknown.

     Okay, that's the entire mask. It's so simple, but so incredibly true. The problem is, it really bothers me. I put on this mask a lot. I just sit around wishing I could talk to somebody or even just cuddle with somebody. So all I do is sit here and pretend I don't need people. But on the inside, it's all that I need.

     That's really all I have to say. I'm glad I have this blog to get things out.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment