Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rant #1

     You know what I hate? Getting stood up. What's worse than making plans, getting excited, preparing yourself for something great, showing up, and not have the other person show up. I HATE IT. Personally, I don't think it's acceptable at all. And if that's how people are going to live their lives, then good for them. I'm SO happy for you. Maybe you can just learn general manners and common sense some other time. I'm sure that's perfectly acceptable.

     If you've broken someone's heart, shame on you. If your heart has been broken, sucks for you. I guess life just kinda happens. Oops, too bad. Nothing you can do about that.

     Honestly, just try to be a good person, please. Don't be rude and insensitive. This is short and too the point.

     Enjoy your night. Don't be a complete idiot. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment