Monday, October 14, 2013

I Can't Weight Here Forever

     Okay, this is a dramatic one. I'm so faaaattt. Blaaaaggghhh. Okay, no. That's stupid. But really, I put on an extra 25 pounds to get ready to starve in the Philippines for 2 years. So now that I'm not going, I need a way to shed those pounds.

     1: Working Out
     I'll admit, I'm not the best at working out. I hate doing it, but always feel so good afterwards. I just need that push, you know? And there's the fact that I have the worst knees in the world. So running (which is honestly my favorite workout) is out of the question now. So I need to try new cardio! I can bike, but only for so long. There's swimming, kick-boxing, elliptical...lots of things. Of course, I may need to begin going to the gym. Yay for the gym. At least then I'll have a set plan. So that might be a good thing. Hopefully I figure that one out.  
     2: Water
     So much water. I have this bad habit of giving up soda...for 3 days. 4 if I'm lucky. Now is the day where I will give up all of those drinks that are full of sugar and such. Oh man, it's going to be tough, but I know that I can do it! I have a really cool water bottle, and I'm going to start carrying it with me wherever I go. At least I can always add some lemon, lime, mint...mmm, lots of fancy flavors. That will be good. 
     3: Smaller Portions
     This will be my hardest one. After all of these months of actually trying to gain weight, I have to change everything! This is the most crucial change. Eat less=weigh less. Wow, isn't that crazy? Mostly, I think if I drink more water, I'll not be as "hungry". And once I start working (THAT'S TOMORROW, OH MY GOSH) I won't just eat because I'm bored. Thank goodness. On a similar note, I have a box of Mint Fudge Creme Oreos...someone please eat them? Anyone?

     So, those are the three things I'm going to be working on right now. Hey, look at me! Being all responsible and grown up. I promise this won't turn into a health blog. Oh my gosh, no, never. Anyway, I'm going to try to get rid of these Oreos and watch Halloweentown. Have a good night not being as awesome as me. (Okay, you're probably a lot cooler than me. But whatever.) Happy Columbus Day.

EDIT - Sorry, looks like Robin got dibs on the Oreos.

1 comment:

  1. 4. quit Wetzel's Pretzels so you stop eating the Butter, Carb, and Processed melt in your mouth goodness (Of course I will have two!!!!!!). Plus, we all know a stressful work environment doesn't help in the weight battle....

    ReplyDelete