Tuesday, October 22, 2013

"I Cannot Sleep, My Mind's Aflight"

     When I lie in bed at night and can't sleep, it's because my mind is racing around and around. Tonight it's for one reason. ROMANCE. When I really care about somebody like this, I just don't want to sleep. Because for once, even just the feeling of (I'm using this word lightly...) love is greater than the dreams I could imagine.

     Sadly, this love is untouchable. And I hate that. Yet, I'm also kind of used to it. Isn't that one of the most gut-wrenching feelings ever? Too bad, I love it. I'm taking it aaaaaaallllllll in.

     Have fun sleeping while I lie here and actually enjoy the pending rejection. This is so strange. To show off my excitement, a very random picture of me (backstage) at South Pacific. Sweet Dreams!
...and yes...that's makeup...


1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling, friend. You're awesome for still enjoying it even though you know it won't work. Not many people can find it in themselves to think like that. Enjoy not sleeping! *high five* ~ Bri

    ReplyDelete