Sunday, October 20, 2013

Misery

     Okay guys, I have to be honest with you. Sometimes life gets me down so much. Right now, I have no idea what to do with myself. I'll keep doing everything I should. I'll go to work and put a smile on. I'll go to class and be happy for a bit. I'll go to choir and talk to friends.

     Sadly, I can't be totally okay all the time. Right now, I'm just wallowing in my own ocean of self-pity. I don't feel so great about my life situation right now. Working a minimum wage job, not going to school...it seems like a dead end. In fact, it really feels like that's what it is. Sorry for the depressing post.

     I might try to sleep. But right now, I think I'll just keep listening to music.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I wish I had a bag of magic words I could throw at your face to cheer you up, but I guess no one's invented those yet. Just don't forget that life comes in seasons, yeah? Everything's got a reason for happening the way it happens. All you gotta do is keep your eyes peeled for the next door to open - it'll come along eventually - and in the meantime keep thinking about all the awesome things that haven't happened to you yet. They'll get there. ~ Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, at least your working and want to go to school! That is alot more than some people do.

    ReplyDelete