Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blogging is Stupid

     Welcome. I just want to put it outright, I really do think blogging is pretty stupid. Who's actually going to read this? Some creep who Googled my name and found my blog? Over sheltering parents that are trying to help me? Random strangers looking to read some useless crap? The truth is, it's probably going to end up being all three of those at one point or another. So to all of you, "Hey, thanks for reading, I guess."

     Just a little about why I'm actually starting this blog. I'm an incredibly dramatic person, and I hate bothering my friends with constant texts and phone calls about my problems. That just shows desperation and it's not the way I want others to see me. So now I get to write on here, to the world wide internets, to save hard feelings. Of course, it won't be all bad! Good things happen once in a blue moon. And I obsess over musicals and happy things. Those will be fun posts to read. Other than that, most of this blog is probably going to be pretty depressing.

     *TAKE THAT AS A WARNING* If you don't want to hear about a confused Mormon boy from Boise, Idaho complain about his life, don't read this blog. But hey, if you like a good read, I'll do my best to provide.

     You'll notice as I go on writing these posts that I am an interesting individual. I'm ironic, sarcastic, obsessed with so many random things and above all...I can't keep a train of thought. Expect the unexpected. If I go off on a three paragraph tangent, don't be surprised. And with that, I'll leave you in the excitement of my next post. 'Til next time my dearest internet friends.

     P.S. I realize nobody is reading this right now, but for the sake of making my writing interesting (and easier), I'll assume the entire World reads my blog religiously. Kind of an ego-boost, ya know? Good.

2 comments:

  1. Nic, I hope you realize you have given me another reason to stay on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds about right! It's just nice to actually have people read my blog, to be honest!

      Delete