Monday, November 18, 2013

Why I Don't Write Anymore

     I don't write at all anymore. I don't write music. I don't write my script. I don't write here on my blog. I don't even feel like writing. I've been kind of stuck in a block. Not exactly a writer's block, but a life block, in general.

     Some people read this blog that I've decided really shouldn't. So, it's kind of just stopped. Gosh, I'm so sorry. This blog ran for about a month. Hopefully I'll pick it up again soon. But it will definitely be a while. Life is just kind of going and I'm trying to do what I can.

     Thanks for reading while I was writing. You're all great.

2 comments:

  1. Very curious as to why you would write a blog then get upset when people read it?? Really.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's just the fact that they decide to bring it up too much. Or use the information I share on here as some sort of idea that they know me well enough to the point where they decide to "go" for me. It makes me very uncomfortable. I don't need a relationship, I don't need people obsessing over me, I don't need creeps. I need peace. Also, the fact that you're anonymous means, to me, that you're afraid of saying this in person. Really.....

    ReplyDelete