Sunday, November 24, 2013

Oops, I Did it Again.

     No, that's not a cliche Britney Spears allusion. I really did do it again. What did I do? I played with their heart and got lost in the game. Oh baby, baby...

     But really, I screwed up again. When I get lonely, I immediately go for whomever I've connected with most. And then I decide to get super attached. And then I think I'm in love or something. It really makes no sense. And I'm a total idiot when this happens.

     So this past week I did that. I was feeling pretty down, so I suddenly developed incredibly strong feelings towards someone. It was horrible. I even asked them out. Like, what? It wasn't like me at all. But once again I created a super awkward situation. I hate when I do this. I don't even need or let alone want a relationship at all right now. That just sounds horrible.

     I got lucky, though. They were really nice about turning me down. And we're still friends. But I can't keep doing this. I'm just really insecure about who I am. I think I just need to figure that out.

     Time. That's all it's going to take. Time, time, time, time.....

     Hey look, I'm actually blogging. Yay, go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment